Small SacrificesBuy the book: Small Sacrifices
Vivian @chezvivian is a Canadian-born Chinese, currently living in Switzerland. She holds a M.S., B.Ed. and a B.A. and graduate studies in Kodaly and Orff music pedagogy. She is an elementary school classroom generalist, but has also taught as a music specialist, in ESL/EAL and also in Learning Support. She is a Coetail Post-graduate Certificate grad (’13-14) and a former Coetail Coach. Her blog home here curates her assignments for Coetail, her M.S. graduate studies in Educational Technology Integration, and anything else educationally-related that she feels inspired to write about.
Coetail stands for “Certificate of Educational Technology and Information Literacy”.
Connect with me!
- M.S. Research Project: Not Just Sonic-Pi in the Sky
- Reformation 2.0
- Sew Electric, Sew Fun!
- Have a Piece of Sonic Pi!
- Fire up your Innovation Engines! A book review and a reflection
- More Mag, Less Blog: The Art of Music Practising
- My Mag Article: The Maker Movement is Transforming Education
- Hack your Play-Doh with Squishy Circuits!
- Program your holiday sweater!
- Design Thinking: Final Thoughts, Looking Ahead
- Design Thinking Stage 4: Reflection
- Design Thinking Stage 3: Prototyping—-It’s a Marshmallow World!
- Storify of #Designthinking interview with Dr. John Nash
- Design Thinking Stage 2: Ideation
- Design Thinking Stage 1: Empathy, it still works in the 21C!
Vivian’s Favourite Musings
I’ve Organized My Musings
What is Coetail?
Coetail stands for “Certificate of Educational Technology and Information Literacy”. It is a postgraduate level certificate issued by the State University of New York, Buffalo (SUNY) that signifies in-depth training in the pedagogy and understanding of technology integration in the school classroom, using the SAMR model.
Coetail Grad Badge
Coetail Coach Badge
Author Archives: Vivian
Belle Epoque It’s hard to believe, but almost 6 years after starting my Coetail postgrad certificate studies, I will graduate in December with my M.S. (Master of Science) from SUNY Buffalo State University of New York, The M.S. is … Continue reading
above: the statues of the Four Reformers from the Reformation Wall in Geneva, Switzerland: William Farel, John Calvin, Theodore Beza, John Knox. Did you know that even though Martin Luther started the Reformation in Germany, that he was persecuted in … Continue reading