Small SacrificesBuy the book: Small Sacrifices
- 10 Questions about LGBT Sex Ed, because a parent has the right to know, and the right to choose…
- M.S. Research Project: Not Just Sonic-Pi in the Sky
- Reformation 2.0
- Sew Electric, Sew Fun!
- Have a Piece of Sonic Pi!
- Fire up your Innovation Engines! A book review and a reflection
- More Mag, Less Blog: The Art of Music Practising
- My Mag Article: The Maker Movement is Transforming Education
- Hack your Play-Doh with Squishy Circuits!
- Program your holiday sweater!
- Design Thinking: Final Thoughts, Looking Ahead
- Design Thinking Stage 4: Reflection
- Design Thinking Stage 3: Prototyping—-It’s a Marshmallow World!
- Storify of #Designthinking interview with Dr. John Nash
- Design Thinking Stage 2: Ideation
Vivian’s Favourite Musings
I’ve Organized My Musings
What is Coetail?
Coetail stands for “Certificate of Educational Technology and Information Literacy”. It is a postgraduate level certificate issued by the State University of New York, Buffalo (SUNY) that signifies in-depth training in the pedagogy and understanding of technology integration in the school classroom, using the SAMR model.
Coetail Grad Badge
Coetail Coach Badge
Category Archives: Coding
Belle Epoque It’s hard to believe, but almost 6 years after starting my Coetail postgrad certificate studies, I will graduate in December with my M.S. (Master of Science) from SUNY Buffalo State University of New York, The M.S. is in … Continue reading
Heightening Anticipation Give Purpose and Motivation I’m taking an online graduate course in Creativity offered by the State University of Buffalo (SUNY) for my M.S. degree (two more courses to go!). This is the same university that many Coetail … Continue reading