Small SacrificesBuy the book: Small Sacrifices
- 10 Questions about LGBT Sex Ed, because a parent has the right to know, and the right to choose…
- M.S. Research Project: Not Just Sonic-Pi in the Sky
- Reformation 2.0
- Sew Electric, Sew Fun!
- Have a Piece of Sonic Pi!
- Fire up your Innovation Engines! A book review and a reflection
- More Mag, Less Blog: The Art of Music Practising
- My Mag Article: The Maker Movement is Transforming Education
- Hack your Play-Doh with Squishy Circuits!
- Program your holiday sweater!
- Design Thinking: Final Thoughts, Looking Ahead
- Design Thinking Stage 4: Reflection
- Design Thinking Stage 3: Prototyping—-It’s a Marshmallow World!
- Storify of #Designthinking interview with Dr. John Nash
- Design Thinking Stage 2: Ideation
Vivian’s Favourite Musings
I’ve Organized My Musings
What is Coetail?
Coetail stands for “Certificate of Educational Technology and Information Literacy”. It is a postgraduate level certificate issued by the State University of New York, Buffalo (SUNY) that signifies in-depth training in the pedagogy and understanding of technology integration in the school classroom, using the SAMR model.
Coetail Grad Badge
Coetail Coach Badge
Category Archives: Learning Creative Learning
The alligator has been coded to chomp down when he senses something in his mouth. The Soccer Goalie has been programmed to stop trying to block, when the ball has already gone through the goal posts. The top spinner … Continue reading
For further information on what is discussed on my video, please scroll to the bottom for website links. Journey of an infinitely loopy coding teacher For my Coetail Graduation Final Project, I chose to run a Primary School Coding Club. … Continue reading
Learning to Code takes grit! It’s not like playing a computer game where you can get successes right away and instant gratification. Yesterday was the inaugural Primary School Global Codeathon. It was also World Scratch Day. Yesterday gave students … Continue reading