Small SacrificesBuy the book: Small Sacrifices
- 10 Questions about LGBT Sex Ed, because a parent has the right to know, and the right to choose…
- M.S. Research Project: Not Just Sonic-Pi in the Sky
- Reformation 2.0
- Sew Electric, Sew Fun!
- Have a Piece of Sonic Pi!
- Fire up your Innovation Engines! A book review and a reflection
- More Mag, Less Blog: The Art of Music Practising
- My Mag Article: The Maker Movement is Transforming Education
- Hack your Play-Doh with Squishy Circuits!
- Program your holiday sweater!
- Design Thinking: Final Thoughts, Looking Ahead
- Design Thinking Stage 4: Reflection
- Design Thinking Stage 3: Prototyping—-It’s a Marshmallow World!
- Storify of #Designthinking interview with Dr. John Nash
- Design Thinking Stage 2: Ideation
Vivian’s Favourite Musings
I’ve Organized My Musings
What is Coetail?
Coetail stands for “Certificate of Educational Technology and Information Literacy”. It is a postgraduate level certificate issued by the State University of New York, Buffalo (SUNY) that signifies in-depth training in the pedagogy and understanding of technology integration in the school classroom, using the SAMR model.
Coetail Grad Badge
Coetail Coach Badge
Tag Archives: coding
This is my 125th blogpost. It’s been an incredible experience writing for a public audience in a blogging format. Despite my affinity for many things “tech-related”, I must say there is nothing that compares to seeing your writing published … Continue reading
See my sweater in action in the above youtube clip. It took a LOT of persevering, but I was finally successful at adding some “sparkle” to my sweater. This was accomplished by sewing down a programmable micro-controller (an Arduino Floraboard) and … Continue reading