Small SacrificesBuy the book: Small Sacrifices
- 10 Questions about LGBT Sex Ed, because a parent has the right to know, and the right to choose…
- M.S. Research Project: Not Just Sonic-Pi in the Sky
- Reformation 2.0
- Sew Electric, Sew Fun!
- Have a Piece of Sonic Pi!
- Fire up your Innovation Engines! A book review and a reflection
- More Mag, Less Blog: The Art of Music Practising
- My Mag Article: The Maker Movement is Transforming Education
- Hack your Play-Doh with Squishy Circuits!
- Program your holiday sweater!
- Design Thinking: Final Thoughts, Looking Ahead
- Design Thinking Stage 4: Reflection
- Design Thinking Stage 3: Prototyping—-It’s a Marshmallow World!
- Storify of #Designthinking interview with Dr. John Nash
- Design Thinking Stage 2: Ideation
Vivian’s Favourite Musings
I’ve Organized My Musings
What is Coetail?
Coetail stands for “Certificate of Educational Technology and Information Literacy”. It is a postgraduate level certificate issued by the State University of New York, Buffalo (SUNY) that signifies in-depth training in the pedagogy and understanding of technology integration in the school classroom, using the SAMR model.
Coetail Grad Badge
Coetail Coach Badge
Tag Archives: Learning Creative Learning
I’m at the last week of the 6 week MOOC offered by MIT called “Learning Creative Learning“. In prior weeks, we covered their 4Ps of Creative Learning: Projects, Passion, Peers, and Play. This week is what they’re calling their “Share … Continue reading
This is week 5 of the 6 week MOOC course by MIT’s Media Lab called “Learning Creative Learning“. We have been covering the 4 Ps of Creative Learning: Projects, Passion, Peers, and Play. This week we are covering … Continue reading
This is week 4 of the Learning Creative Learning MOOC delivered by MIT’s Medialab and developers of Scratch computer programming language for children. We’re covering the 4 Ps of Creative Learning: Projects, Passion, Peers, and Play. We are covering “Peers” … Continue reading